Prompt: Write about something that you believed as a child.

 As a child I believed in the Tooth Fairy. Every time I lost a tooth I would place it under my pillow. In the morning I’d find money there and think the Tooth Fairy had left it. I was so excited everytime, not knowing my parents left it there made it even for believable as a child. It felt like magic every time.

summary:As a child I believed the Tooth Fairy left money under my pillow when I lost a tooth.

reflection: as a child everything was so believable 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Write about a song that brings back a specific memory.

Prompt: How do you find time to enjoy your day, even when you have a lot going on? Write about at least three specific things you do to enjoy small moments throughout your day.