Every year on my birthday, my parents would wake me up by singing "Las Mananitas." Their voices would fill the room and I'd wake up feeling happy. It always made my whole day hearing them sing. Even now hearing the song brings back those warm memories. "Las Mananitas" will always remind me of those joyful birthday mornings. Summary:The song "Las Mananitas" bring back the memory of my early birthdays. Reflection: looking back at these moment bring joy to me
When I have a lot going on, I make sure to play soccer to get a break and clear my mind. I also enjoy playing video games as a way to relax. playing videos games with friends are always fun times and never get old. These little moments help me relax and forget about my problems. They remind me to slow down and enjoy the simple things. Summary:I find time to enjoy my day by playing soccer, gaming, and chatting with friends to relax and recharge. Reflection: today was a grate day I learned a lot and enjoyed school.
Comments
Post a Comment